Grade 8 Clevis Shortening Clutches
- Conforms to BS-EN 1677-1.
- Suitable for use with Grade 8 Chains.
- Painted finish.
- Alloy steel, quenched and tempered.
- Clevis fitting enables direct connection to chain.
- For correct safe use of the clutch as a shortening device, it must be assembled to the master link via 3 links of chain.
- The use of the Clevis Shortening Clutch will allow 100% of the chain sling capacity.
- Marked with manufacturers identification and material grade.
- Spare clevis load and retaining pins available.